CVS Caremark - Delay in sending prescription
This is the third time I have had to call CVS Caremark regarding a delay in shipping my Rx.The times before, they were able to expedite.
On 9/26 my Rx was in process and I called and told them, I would be out of my medicine on 9/30 so I need them to ship asap. I asked them why every 90 days my Rx is late. After a call on 9/26, 9/27, and 9/28, they still have not shipped my Rx. They promised to expedite and their site even says the Rx mails 1-2 days after processing.
I get different answers each time and one customer service rep even said I didn't have a prescription, which I had to tell her yes I did as you were supposed to ship it to me.
They told me too bad and I would have to pay $109 out of pocket if I needed my medicine on time, which of course I do.I will never use their service again....Beware of their incompetence, it's not worth your health.12969e70 review #450142
You may also like
- "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..."
- "CVS has seen me spend my last $ they will ever see (as soon as the forced gift card runs out). I returned, with receipt, a shrink-wrapped box of white..."
- "A Summit Nutritionals International Inc. (SNI) iniciou uma relação de negócios com a EMBRAFARMA PRODUTOS QUIMICOS e FARMACEUTICOS, Ltda., com sede na Rua Manuel Pedro Farias Costa, 672 –..."
- "Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline. We’ll never do that again. They over charged..."
- "Philip Rennert of Las Vegas, Nevada is a convicted felon. Let’s start off with that. It’s like he has the anti-Midas touch. Instead of everything he touches turning to gold,..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."