CVS Caremark - Delay in sending prescription
This is the third time I have had to call CVS Caremark regarding a delay in shipping my Rx.The times before, they were able to expedite.
On 9/26 my Rx was in process and I called and told them, I would be out of my medicine on 9/30 so I need them to ship asap. I asked them why every 90 days my Rx is late. After a call on 9/26, 9/27, and 9/28, they still have not shipped my Rx. They promised to expedite and their site even says the Rx mails 1-2 days after processing.
I get different answers each time and one customer service rep even said I didn't have a prescription, which I had to tell her yes I did as you were supposed to ship it to me.
They told me too bad and I would have to pay $109 out of pocket if I needed my medicine on time, which of course I do.I will never use their service again....Beware of their incompetence, it's not worth your health.116ba98f review #450142
You may also like
- "Persistent out-of-stock items including weekly sale items. Store cluttered and messy. Out-of-stock checkout racks. Poor bathroom conditions. Employees out of uniform. Pharmacy staff wearing sweat..."
- "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..."
- "Black Friday GNC advertised Fitbit One for $9.99 and Fitbit Flex for $39.99. I order immediately on fri. (6) Fitbit One's for my kids/grandkids and 2 FB Flex for myself/husband...."
- "This is the ONLY working bathroom at my local Dollar General in Greenwood, Louisiana. This is completely unacceptable! The manager of this store is useless. She was sitting in her..."
- "Me and my 3 other American freinds set up their stores with these shill, now they have just ripped us off....TTHIS IS A BLOODY SCAM...A BIG RIPOFF, THERE'S THIS GUY..."
- "When seeing a $149.50 bill on my credit card for supposed sample kit for $5.95. I notified my bank about the charge then went to the site to question the..."