This is the third time I have had to call CVS Caremark regarding a delay in shipping my Rx.The times before, they were able to expedite.
On 9/26 my Rx was in process and I called and told them, I would be out of my medicine on 9/30 so I need them to ship asap. I asked them why every 90 days my Rx is late. After a call on 9/26, 9/27, and 9/28, they still have not shipped my Rx. They promised to expedite and their site even says the Rx mails 1-2 days after processing.
I get different answers each time and one customer service rep even said I didn't have a prescription, which I had to tell her yes I did as you were supposed to ship it to me.
They told me too bad and I would have to pay $109 out of pocket if I needed my medicine on time, which of course I do.I will never use their service again....Beware of their incompetence, it's not worth your health.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..."
- "Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement. I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability. Needless to say..."
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "I am not happy with your customer!! The number provided on this page does not work. I received a dress that came damaged. The lining was torn and i have..."
- "its a disaster working with greendot. twice i submitted my payroll check via my cell phone and it was successful, however i tried today various times and it declined i..."
- "I believe I was scammed! I purchased a set of furniture - A 3-seater sofa, a love-seat, and a rocking recliner- all leather; with a bookshelf and coffee table...."