CVS Caremark - Delay in sending prescription
This is the third time I have had to call CVS Caremark regarding a delay in shipping my Rx.The times before, they were able to expedite.
On 9/26 my Rx was in process and I called and told them, I would be out of my medicine on 9/30 so I need them to ship asap. I asked them why every 90 days my Rx is late. After a call on 9/26, 9/27, and 9/28, they still have not shipped my Rx. They promised to expedite and their site even says the Rx mails 1-2 days after processing.
I get different answers each time and one customer service rep even said I didn't have a prescription, which I had to tell her yes I did as you were supposed to ship it to me.
They told me too bad and I would have to pay $109 out of pocket if I needed my medicine on time, which of course I do.I will never use their service again....Beware of their incompetence, it's not worth your health.c21958b
You may also like
- "Persistent out-of-stock items including weekly sale items. Store cluttered and messy. Out-of-stock checkout racks. Poor bathroom conditions. Employees out of uniform. Pharmacy staff wearing sweat..."
- "A Summit Nutritionals International Inc. (SNI) iniciou uma relação de negócios com a EMBRAFARMA PRODUTOS QUIMICOS e FARMACEUTICOS, Ltda., com sede na Rua Manuel Pedro Farias Costa, 672 –..."
- "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..."
- "I had a power surge come through my house due to DTE's underground wire being faulty, it took out $6,000 worth of electronics in the home. After waiting for 4..."
- "I have never been dealt with such horrible customer service before! I called in 6 times today regarding a weekly ad from Target that boasted “40% OFF SLEEPWEAR…ALL WOMEN’S..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."