On 8-19-16 i went to cvs store #10332 to pick up my meds that i had called in the week before.Mind you i would just ONCE like to NOT have any problems or delays when doing this.
But i have failed to see this happen. And do to my Ins my only other choice is to pay full price for my meds. I called in 6 prescriptions and then had to cancle 1 because my do told my to skip a couple months. I received 4 of them but the 4 employees behind the pharmacy counter was havings so much fun laughing, that employee#1446463 (Lariesse) kept telling me that one of meds wasnt filled because it was to soon .
I had to tell her 10 times that it was in deed filled and in the bag. But the reason they all were having fun and laughing is because they all were talking about how they JUST TAKE THE PHONE OFF THE HOOK. OR HOW THEY JUST PUT IT ON HOLD!!!! NOW I KNOW WHY YOU CAN NEVER TALK TO A PERSON!!!!
JUST ONE TIME I WOULD LIKE TO PICK UP MY MEDS AND THEM ALL BE READY#!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Persistent out-of-stock items including weekly sale items. Store cluttered and messy. Out-of-stock checkout racks. Poor bathroom conditions. Employees out of uniform. Pharmacy staff wearing sweat..."
- "I Am Angry And Shocked At The Very Bad Service I Received Today! My Doctor Moy who is one of the most Famous Dermatologists in Beverly Hills had one of his..."
- "I ordered an Epipen 2pk 0.3 MG Kit expected delivery 4/11/16 Medication was not delivered to my home c. Called 4/23/16, spoke with manager and she advised that Caremark was not responsible..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."