Cvs Caremark Customer Care Review

On 8-19-16 i went to cvs store #10332 to pick up my meds that i had called in the week before.Mind you i would just ONCE like to NOT have any problems or delays when doing this.

But i have failed to see this happen. And do to my Ins my only other choice is to pay full price for my meds. I called in 6 prescriptions and then had to cancle 1 because my do told my to skip a couple months. I received 4 of them but the 4 employees behind the pharmacy counter was havings so much fun laughing, that employee#1446463 (Lariesse) kept telling me that one of meds wasnt filled because it was to soon .

I had to tell her 10 times that it was in deed filled and in the bag. But the reason they all were having fun and laughing is because they all were talking about how they JUST TAKE THE PHONE OFF THE HOOK. OR HOW THEY JUST PUT IT ON HOLD!!!! NOW I KNOW WHY YOU CAN NEVER TALK TO A PERSON!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #904142 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cvs Caremark? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cvs Caremark. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cvs Caremark.
Filing a new complaint about