On 8-19-16 i went to cvs store #10332 to pick up my meds that i had called in the week before.Mind you i would just ONCE like to NOT have any problems or delays when doing this.
But i have failed to see this happen. And do to my Ins my only other choice is to pay full price for my meds. I called in 6 prescriptions and then had to cancle 1 because my do told my to skip a couple months. I received 4 of them but the 4 employees behind the pharmacy counter was havings so much fun laughing, that employee#1446463 (Lariesse) kept telling me that one of meds wasnt filled because it was to soon .
I had to tell her 10 times that it was in deed filled and in the bag. But the reason they all were having fun and laughing is because they all were talking about how they JUST TAKE THE PHONE OFF THE HOOK. OR HOW THEY JUST PUT IT ON HOLD!!!! NOW I KNOW WHY YOU CAN NEVER TALK TO A PERSON!!!!
JUST ONE TIME I WOULD LIKE TO PICK UP MY MEDS AND THEM ALL BE READY#!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Used capzasinhp and left burn marks after applying it. Never had issues before..."
- "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..."
- "Pictures attached...Second try at Minute Clinic in Columbia, SC as my employer is pushing everyone to clinics now. This time, Jan 22. Sign is and I am given..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."