Insurance Plans Acceptance

On 8-19-16 i went to cvs store #10332 to pick up my meds that i had called in the week before.Mind you i would just ONCE like to NOT have any problems or delays when doing this.

But i have failed to see this happen. And do to my Ins my only other choice is to pay full price for my meds. I called in 6 prescriptions and then had to cancle 1 because my do told my to skip a couple months. I received 4 of them but the 4 employees behind the pharmacy counter was havings so much fun laughing, that employee#1446463 (Lariesse) kept telling me that one of meds wasnt filled because it was to soon .

I had to tell her 10 times that it was in deed filled and in the bag. But the reason they all were having fun and laughing is because they all were talking about how they JUST TAKE THE PHONE OFF THE HOOK. OR HOW THEY JUST PUT IT ON HOLD!!!! NOW I KNOW WHY YOU CAN NEVER TALK TO A PERSON!!!!

JUST ONE TIME I WOULD LIKE TO PICK UP MY MEDS AND THEM ALL BE READY#!

Dorinda2016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cvs Caremark and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cvs Caremark to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cvs Caremark and cvs caremark customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cvs Caremark?

Comments