On 8-19-16 i went to cvs store #10332 to pick up my meds that i had called in the week before.Mind you i would just ONCE like to NOT have any problems or delays when doing this.
But i have failed to see this happen. And do to my Ins my only other choice is to pay full price for my meds. I called in 6 prescriptions and then had to cancle 1 because my do told my to skip a couple months. I received 4 of them but the 4 employees behind the pharmacy counter was havings so much fun laughing, that employee#1446463 (Lariesse) kept telling me that one of meds wasnt filled because it was to soon .
I had to tell her 10 times that it was in deed filled and in the bag. But the reason they all were having fun and laughing is because they all were talking about how they JUST TAKE THE PHONE OFF THE HOOK. OR HOW THEY JUST PUT IT ON HOLD!!!! NOW I KNOW WHY YOU CAN NEVER TALK TO A PERSON!!!!
JUST ONE TIME I WOULD LIKE TO PICK UP MY MEDS AND THEM ALL BE READY#!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Used capzasinhp and left burn marks after applying it. Never had issues before..."
- "I ordered 4 Borojo from #dhealthsore back in October, I received 3, I called them and they said it is on back order. I have never received anything else from..."
- "I live (basically right across the street) by this Walgreens & go there on a daily basis. Tried to go tonight but was unable to, as the sign posted on..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."