Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I had a phone conversation with David this morning.I questioned him on an appeal for my deductible.

He provided the address to mail the appeal as Room MC109, PO Box 52084. At this point I stopped him as that could not be correct. I told him to please direct me to someone to tell me an address for an appeal. He put me on hold for 30 minutes and then told me no one else was available.

It's insulting to try and reason with David as he obviously has no desire to help customers.

The conversation ended with him telling me that another rep could call me; I said please.That was 3 hours ago.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cvs caremark customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Cvs Caremark needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cvs caremark customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cvs Caremark.

Had an Experience with Cvs Caremark?

Comments