This is the third time I have had to call CVS Caremark regarding a delay in shipping my Rx.The times before, they were able to expedite.
On 9/26 my Rx was in process and I called and told them, I would be out of my medicine on 9/30 so I need them to ship asap. I asked them why every 90 days my Rx is late. After a call on 9/26, 9/27, and 9/28, they still have not shipped my Rx. They promised to expedite and their site even says the Rx mails 1-2 days after processing.
I get different answers each time and one customer service rep even said I didn't have a prescription, which I had to tell her yes I did as you were supposed to ship it to me.
They told me too bad and I would have to pay $109 out of pocket if I needed my medicine on time, which of course I do.I will never use their service again....Beware of their incompetence, it's not worth your health.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "A worthless product from which I did not see a single benefit. A multivitamin with amino acids. If you think you can evaluate it with free trial offer, think again. Myself,..."
- "You found this website because you are extremely frustrated with OptumRx. Me too. You have exhausted the usual steps - contacted Customer Service (multiple times), asked for a supervisor (still..."
- "We hereby testify for a living planet in peril, witness to grim warnings and shocking consequences. Whereas RITEAID and WALGREENS are major suppliers of pharmaceutical and health-care products, they are..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."