Caremark has admitted to never sending me an invoice...not only that, if they had, they had the wrong address entered into their systems.

Yet, they still proceeded with sending my past due account to collections. (the "agency" that they use does not purchase their accounts for cents on the dollar, but is still attempting to collect money for Caremark) I have spent over 2 hours on the phone with them (Caremark) in the past three days. They continually place me on hold and give me the same song and dance. They act as though they do not want to take and responsibility for their actions.

What can be done?How to I get this resolved??

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customerservice and time wasting. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of invoice. Cvs Caremark needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned invoice in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cvs Caremark.

Had an Experience with Cvs Caremark?

Comments