I have emailed Caremark 4x to tell them that I cannot logon their website. Each time I tell them I do not want to call again as I have to go over everything that I already spoke to them last week about.

I have used the website for years so I know how to login and use it. I have tried from 3 different computers at different places, 3 different browsers and also my ipad. Every time I call I have to start from scratch again and go over the stuff I told them the last time. They tell me that they can see that there's a problem but they will have to look into it.

Now it has been a month and I cannot logon to take care of our prescriptions, order refills etc. It should not take this long to fix the problem that obviously has to be on their end.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cvs Caremark Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 12.

Comments

I have been using their app on my iPhone and iPad and spend thousands of dollars at the store every year. Over the course of four days I have lost The 19 items in my basket five times and had to sign on and resign on 20+ times.I don’t know who their IT people are but they are creating the perception of being in capable of keeping their simple website up and functioning.

I would also suggest upper management is clueless about customer service and above and below the line marketing. My wife and I’s Store is in Parkville Missouri and is an excellent store with an excellent manager who appears to have to work double time to compensate for *** management marketing and warehouse support. And I’m not even complaining about that just the *** website or app on my iPad or my app on my phone.I am just trying to buy 20+ items and take advantage of their online sales and weekly flyer sales and keep running into silly incapability. I am a former executive in distribution management and manage three acquisitions and utilized my regional and the corporate IT staff to incorporate operational excellence and our company‘s culture.

I am a blessed individual who was blessed with some additional challenges in life that have left me severely handicapped and therefore a frequent flyer at CVS in store and online. Thank goodness for the manager at our store otherwise another big chunk of ourannual spend would shift over to Walgreens.Thank you Al!