1.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

CVS local pharmacy and the Caremark mail order employees get stuck with is the worst.I have called in my medications and asked for them to be on the installment plan 3 equal installments.

The representatives tell me clearly on the phone what the three monthly installments will be but when I look at my bank account the entire amount has been deducted from my bank.

This has happened three times.When I call to get it straight the rep lies and says the installment plan is only for higher priced meds then gets on the line and says oh I made a mistake installment is for any price medication but we can't change that or deduct it from your account once the medication has been sent.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unprofessional and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of cvs caremark prescription refill and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Cvs Caremark needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cvs caremark prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cvs Caremark.

Had an Experience with Cvs Caremark?

Comments