1.4
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

For 5 years have been taking Diovan HCT after a stroke and different attempts with medications. This month they decided I will start taking the generic.

An immediate response from my primary was faxed and calls were made. They declined. When I asked who declined they gave me the name Juan no last name because they weren't allowed who knows if Juan exists. A second appealed was declined staging a physician reviewed the case.

But guess what?? No name.

The sad part is that usually are non medical people making desicions so at this point and after 2 visits to the ER I still have no medication. Guess if I have another stroke they will never even acknowledge my case.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of horrible customer service and solutions to my query. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "pre authorization " of cvs caremark diovan hct prescription refill. Cvs Caremark needs to "need my brand medication diovan" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cvs caremark diovan hct prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cvs Caremark.

Comments