Prescription Services

Set up automatic shipments and co-pay CC info 6 months ago.Every month they get something wrong - and every rep has some non-sensical reason why it could have happened.

I called to give them new CC info as the old one was expiring, just received an invoice for the co-pay's because "CC was denied" they never entered the new info. The best is every month when I speak to one of the reps at one point they all say "it could have been an accident" no matter what the issue is!

This is an inept company at best.If my insurance allowed I would go to any other pharmacy.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Cvs Caremark. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cvs Caremark to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was are incompetent. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cvs Caremark automatic shipment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cvs Caremark?

Comments

New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States #949293

They are positively the worst mail order prescription service.Script renewals are a nightmare!

I don't even have the energy to describe the issues of glaring incompetence I have experienced with them - the latest being their unexplained cancellation of my script even though I had received both email and automated phone messages from them confirming the order, stating it would be shipped in 5 business days.If at all possible, one should avoid them like the plague!!!